Battersea Church Conversion, London
MultiBal aluminium balconies were specified for this prestigious new build and conversion project in London, which saw an old church transformed into high-end apartments.
Our products were selected by Robert Rigby Architects due to the designs that allow them to be installed simply and quickly, while the manual handling benefits of using low weight aluminium products were particularly useful on a site in which access was an issue.
In addition to balconies from our standard range, the MultiBal team designed a number of bespoke products for the project that worked with the unique design of the old church while also maintaining a consistent style throughout the building.
MultiBal aluminium products used in the conversion, included:
- Streamline recess-fit balconies manufactured to individual window dimensions
- Buckingham 3-sided balconies manufactured to specific deck sizes
- Bespoke balcony for the penthouse
- Product provided aesthetic consistency across both existing structure and newbuild
- Products powder coated to RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey to match the window frames.
- Grab rails for internal stairs
- Internal landing balcony
- Internal emergency smoke vent barriers
- Custom base plates
Each element was produced and delivered to site on time for installation in line with the site programme, with MultiBal completing its part of the project entirely on schedule and with zero defects.
Contact us for more details about MultiBal aluminium construction products or to request a quote.